Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Cannot be redeemed after expiry date.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the order value is lower than the Voucher value, the remaining amount of the Voucher value is lost.
- Gift Vouchers may be exchanged for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge Vouchers.
- We will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged Vouchers.
- Only the original Voucher will be accepted for use.
- You may be required to collect the Voucher from Dockleaf Bar.
- Gift Vouchers defaced in any way will be invalid.
- You must surrender the Voucher when you use it.
- You must not reproduce or copy the Voucher and the Voucher is not valid if reproduced or copied.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated, defaced, tampered with or deleted.
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- Voucher must be pre booked & mentioned at time of booking.
- We reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift Vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the Voucher, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
- This does not affect your legal rights.
- Voucher redemption. Services must be pre-booked. Vouchers can be redeemed in person only. There is no option for online or email redemption.
- Refunds. Vouchers are non-refundable other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
£25 Gift Voucher